Find the right visa, apply in seconds
and travel safely.


Electronic travel authorization

You need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), which you can obtain online before your flight. eTAs are delivered electronically and linked directly to your passport.

Length Of StayTravel PurposeNumber Of Entries
180 daysTOURISM

Included Countries

Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Martin, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turks and Caicos Islands, UK - British Citizen, UK - British Overseas Citizen, UK - British Subject, United Arab Emirates, Holy See,

Tags: international, land, air, sea, tourism, business, transit,

What you need to know for your trip.

The latest travel and health regulations for every country.

Back to top